If you are looking to raise a Seed, Seed+ or A-Round for your tech startup then I maybe able to help. I have helped over 50 startups raise north of £10 million in the last few years and have an extensive network of investor contacts.
If you are looking to raise between £100k – £1million and want help then get in touch. My service is not for everyone because I require an upfront fee + a success fee on completion of a funding round.
Why do you charge an upfront Fee?
There are two reasons for the upfront fee:
1- It weeds out those who are serious about raising investment and value my expertise
2- All of the work is upfront and the reality is that for no fault of either the startup or myself some deals don’t go through and the upfront fee allows me to cover some of my costs.
What will you do for my startup?
Why outsource this?
You could of course do this yourself and many entrepreneurs do.
– These are matched investors so more likely to accept a pitch
– Saves your time (typically weeks & weeks, raising investment is a full-time job)
– Our investor database is up to date and changing daily
– We find the hard to reach investors
– We have a great success rate
How much do you charge?
Nice and simple: